Address Matching Approval System (AMAS)
The installation for AMAS involves installation of the API and AMAS data packs. The AMAS API and AMAS Data are platform dependent.
a. AMAS API:
- The respective library files for corresponding platform must be uploaded in the same location as the Loqate API installation directory.
- For Windows platforms, you would also need the VC71 redistributable libraries found in (VC71) folder.
b. AMAS data:
- AMAS data are platform specific.Therefore, respective data for the corresponding platform must be uploaded.
- The data files should end up inside dataamas subdirectory where ‘data’ is the Loqate data installation directory.
Please note: At this time, AMAS is only compatible with the following platforms: Win32, Win64, Lin32, and Lin64
No special configuration is needed.
To use lqtBatch using this new process tool, pass “amas” as the parameter for –p option
e.g. lqtBatch … –p amas
This invokes the AMAS process tool.
Add “AMAS” in the lqtProcessList and pass the process list to lqtServer’s
- a. AMAS process requires the following format as input:
- Format 1 : Address1, Address2, Address3(optional) and Country
|35 Stirling Hwy||Crawley WA 6009||AUS|
- Format 2: Address1, Locality, AdministrativeArea, PostalCode and Country
|35 Stirling Hwy||Crawley||WA||6009||AUS|
The following page include detailed information regarding the AMAS Fields:
5. Usage Expiration
For checking AMAS expiration, we can use below options:
Option 1: (For Windows)
- 1) Click on lqtDemo.exe program (available in Loqate API folder)
- 2) Click on first tab” “GKR”
- 3) Click “Browse” to select Loqate data folder
- 4) Click the “Select a file” drop down menu to find “AMASInfo”
- 5) “Expiry Date” of AMAS is shown (refer below screenshot)
Option 2: (For Linux)
1) In linux command line, go to Loqate API/edqav folder (where Loqate API file: lqtBatch is located)
2) Run below in that path (the dot at the end is mandatory) and press enter. This is to set the environment path to that folder:
3) Use command below: (replace the directory path value with Loqate data folder location)
./lqtbatch -d <your data folder>
4) The expiration date information for AMAS is as shown below:
i) if AMAS is still valid, below sample return
ii) If AMAS already expired, it will return below “AMAS connection status : AMAS Error (503) : PAF expired”: