What is CAMEO?
The CAMEO USA data set is used to provide consumer segmentation system linking ZIP+4 information to demographic lifestyle and socio-economic insight.
The CAMEO USA data set can be used for the following applications:
- To enhance and segment consumer databases
- To increase understanding of your customers and responders
- To locate more prospects through look-a-likes using the following methods: targeted direct mail, telecanvassing, door-to-door canvassing, or leaflet drops
- To perform catchment area and site location analysis
- To help create mail screening, telecanvassing, or door-to-door lists
- To provide understanding of market potential for strategic planning, setting sale targets, and evaluations for site performance
- To create advanced statistical analysis and model development
There are 3 additional fields returned on an enhanced Verify request when the Cameo dataset is added to your licence key.
CAMEO_GRP – This is the Cameo Group number the household falls into – range 1-10 e.g. 5 – Comfortable Communities
CAMEO_CAT – contains a combination of the Group number with a letter to further breakdown the group e.g. 5B – School run families
CAMEO_INT – This contains a 2 character value used to match Cameo profiles internationally
Details of all possible values can be found in the CAMEO data set handbook
An overview of the CAMEO data set is available in the CAMEO data set brochure