What is CAMEO?
The CAMEO data set is used to provide consumer segmentation system linking ZIP+4 information to demographic lifestyle and socio-economic insight.
The CAMEO data set can be used for the following applications:
- To enhance and segment consumer databases
- To increase understanding of your customers and responders
- To locate more prospects through look-a-likes using the following methods: targeted direct mail, telecanvassing, door-to-door canvassing, or leaflet drops
- To perform catchment area and site location analysis
- To help create mail screening, telecanvassing, or door-to-door lists
- To provide understanding of market potential for strategic planning, setting sale targets, and evaluations for site performance
- To create advanced statistical analysis and model development
Additional information on the CAMEO data set is available below: